Gold Beach, Oregon is perfectly located for your outdoor pleasures! Located on the Southern Coast of Oregon in Curry County, in the 'Banana Belt', Gold Beach has more sunshine hours than any other town on the Oregon or Washington coast.
RS Realty The Pacific Ocean stretches to the west, and to the east are millions of acres of forest land and State and National Parks and 5 Federally Protected 'Wild and Scenic' rivers.
- Gold Beach offers the best beach access on the coast.
- The Rogue River is known worldwide for it's outstanding Salmon and Steelhead fishing.
- There are several fine golf courses within easy driving distance.
- Gold Beach is surrounded by 3 National Forests and 5 Federally Protected Wild and Scenic Rivers.
- The crime rate in Gold Beach is so low it can barely be measured.
- Curry General Hospital is located in Gold Beach, and other very fine hospitals are located within the region.
- Curry County provides habitat for more than 250 species of birds.
- Curry County makes up more than 25% of the Oregon coastline.
- Gold beach has excellent and immediate access to the Rogue River.
- The Siskiyou National Forest has 2½ times the average number of plant species of other national forests.
- The Rogue Reef is home to a Stellar Sea Lion rookery and provides some of the best bottom fishing on the entire North American West Coast.
- Curry County is 1,648 square miles, more than half of which is National Forest.
Sharing the Southern Oregon Coast with Gold Beach, Brookings Oregon has much to offer.....same and similar features to Gold Beach and many more of its own...!
Located just 30 miles South of Gold Beach, you'll find a pleasant community with a heart that beats just a little bit faster and offers a different range of features. Here you'll find beaches and shopping and bowling and movies - all with that same southern coastal flair. You'll find a community that thrives on boat access to the Pacific, and a quiet upriver experience...
To learn more about Brookings/Harbor and enjoy a personal tour of the area - give Barbara a call at 541-661-2117. You'll enjoy Barbara's charm, her local knowledge and her extensive real estate experience. Barbara Ciaramella - Rogue Sportsman's Realty Brookings Area Specialist...!